Master All the Heroes in Overwatch With In-Depth Video Map Guides
Unlock Furious Paul's FULL Overwatch Strategy Guide and become a member today to start learning all of the in-depth strategies, tricks and tips for individual heroes via easy to follow video map guides. These video guides contain advanced strategies along with basic strategies to enhance your Overwatch gameplay so you can quickly climb the competitive ranks of Overwatch.
Along with these hero video map guides, you will also get access to several other important videos that can educate you on becoming a better Overwatch player (as listed below).
If you appreciate using my free Overwatch guide throughout my site and if it helped you in improving your Overwatch knowledge, then consider unlocking the full guide so I can continue to bring you the best strategies, tips, tricks, and guides for Overwatch. The support is greatly appreciated and it only motivates me more to continue working on these valuable and educational guides over time.
In case you didn't know, all the GREEN links throughout my Overwatch guide are links that take you to a free guide, while LIGHT BLUE links are links that take you to a members area only guide. By purchasing a membership you will have access to all of these light blue member area links throughout my Overwatch guide. You will also have access to an ongoing supply of new strategy guides for Overwatch as they become available.
As of right now, this is currently the full list of members area guides you will get access to immediately after purchase:
Hero Specific Member Guides (Synergies):
General Video Guides:
Damage (DPS) Charts:
Hero Specific Video Guides:
My specific hero video series are well thought out and researched thoroughly for every map in Overwatch. They are jam packed with valuable info on how to play each hero superbly for each map. After watching these videos you will have a much better understanding of all the cool tricks and things you can do with each hero for all the maps. Even if you are an experienced player, you may pick up on stuff you never knew before as I do thorough practice and research to find the best possible solutions for each hero.
Future Planned Member Videos:
My members area is a work in progress and I will continue to make more in-depth map strategy videos for most heroes in the game (maybe all later). I will keep them all updated overtime when new strategies are found. As of right now, Genji and Widowmaker are finished and is available. Symmetra is currently being worked on and will be fully available soon too. Here is the future planned videos in the order I plan on getting them done:
- Torbjorn - Good spots where Turrets can be placed at effectively across ALL maps.
- Tracer - Places where Tracer can use her Blink ability for shortcuts across ALL maps.
- Bastion - Best places where Bastion can setup a Sentry across ALL maps.
- Mei - Spots where Ice Walls can be used for shortcuts across ALL maps.
- Bastion / Mei - Efficient spots where Mei can use her Ice Wall ability to lift Bastion upwards to setup a Sentry across ALL maps.
- Lucio - Wall skating shortcuts across ALL maps.
- Hanzo - Efficient places where you can fire a Dragonstrike through walls and useful spots where Hanzo can fire Sonic Arrows to see enemies effectively along with efficient places where Hanzo can climb (shortcuts) to reach places to shoot at across ALL maps.
- Junkrat - Places where mine jumps can be used for shortcuts, places where the mine/trap combo can be used effectively, and how to aim the Frag Launcher in certain spots for better effectiveness across ALL maps.
- Reaper - Efficient places where Reaper can Shadow Step to across ALL maps.
- D.va - Great places where you can do a Self-Destruct launch at across ALL maps.
- Reinhardt - Exact places where Reinhardt can Charge to get back to the fight faster after dying across ALL maps.
- Winston - Interesting uses and shortcuts for Winston's Leap ability across ALL maps.
- McCree - Efficient spots where McCree can use his ultimate Deadeye at across ALL maps.
- Pharah - Specific places or positions where Pharah can use her ultimate Barrage at, along with places where she can use her Jump Jets for shortcuts.
What you see above may look like a short list, but there is a lot of things covered here. Overwatch is going to be expanding in the future with more heroes and maps from Blizzard, so I will have plenty of work to do for you as we go into the future.
Unlock The Full Guide:
NOTE: You will have instant access to the members area after purchase. You will continue to have full access to my Overwatch Strategy guide and all its future updates.
I greatly appreciate the support in helping me make this the best Overwatch Strategy guide on the web and I promise you won't be disappointed. You have a 60 day 100% money back guaranteed if you are unsatisfied with your purchase.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.